After School Program
A 9-month program in which 7th-12th grade girls in the Greater Cincinnati Area participate every Monday 5:30-7:30 pm at our Motivational Dream Center.
Life Coaches, Clinical Psychologists, Attorneys, and Councilwomen come to educate the girls in topics ranging from:
- Legal, Court Systems, & Politics
- Social Identity
- Spiritual Identity
- Family Relationships
- Dating, Friends, and Social Media Etiquette
- Appearance & Self-Esteem
- Mental Health
Girls receive valuable life skills to cope with everyday stresses regarding school, life, and family. Girls have access to mentor ship, tutoring, and job placement once successfully completing the 9-month program.
- Must be age 12-17
- Referred by parent, guardian, agency or the court
- Report cards MUST be submitted to NTL
- Attend weekly class and complete all assignments
- Participate in all group activities
- Agree to do a quarterly self-assessment with the facilitator
Emerging Virtuous Entrepreneurs (E.V.E.)
An Entrepreneurial Program that provides character building, self-esteem, sustainability, and self- sufficiency skills all while learning the fun and skills of becoming an entrepreneur.
- Must have been a Never the Less, Inc. After School Program participant
- Must have shown maintained or improved grade point average during school year
- Must demonstrate good attendance and behavior
- Must be at least 14+ age to work
- Must have met the Never the Less, Inc. volunteer requirements.