After School Program
A 9-month diversion program in which 7th-12th grade girls in the Greater Cincinnati Area participate every Monday from 5:30-7:30 pm at our Motivational Dream Center.
Life Coaches, Clinical Psychologists, Attorneys, and Councilwomen come to educate the girls in topics ranging from:
- Legal, Court Systems, & Politics
- Social Identity
- Spiritual Identity
- Family Relationships
- Dating, Friends, and Social Media Etiquette
- Appearance & Self-Esteem
- Mental Health
Girls receive valuable life skills to cope with everyday stresses regarding school, life, and family. Girls have access to mentor ship, tutoring, and job placement once successfully completing the 9-month program.
- Must be age 12-17
- Must have parental/ guardian permission
- Must read and sign student handbook with parent
Emerging Virtuous Entrepreneurs (E.V.E.)
EVE is a summer internship program for students who have shown exceptional dedication and drive during their time in the After School Program.
- Must attend and complete all four weeks of our entrepreneurship summer camp
- Must demonstrate good attendance, teamwork and behavior
- Must be at least 14+ years old
- Must meet all requirements from the courts